Saturday, May 10, 2008

Swingin #2


Well this really happened yesterday so...really its party day 1.5. We had the ward cooking competition, and it was broken into main coarse, side, and dessert. With help from Rach and Matt we were able to pound out the egg rolls after I got done with work. Might I just make a disclaimer here that I should have been the winner! We made a ton of those suckers and not a flake was left, many people were not even able to partake of these ambrosia that were rolls. But, sadly I was denied my rightful place(I received the honor of second place, notice my trophy above)..only 365 days till next time! on a side note, the overall competition was Elders against High Priest(High Priest having won the last several years). With subdued pride, I confess that I might have played a small part in the Elders victory over the High Priest!

No comments: