Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How to lose 7lbs in 1 day!

Don't! just don't! I know that all 2 of you reading this are like "Well it's about time!, this guy can't be consistent for anything!" Well..I don't care what you think! I was going to update yesterday but then the power went out, and I took it as a sign that you are all whiners!
Anyway, now that the hostile part is over, I want to comment on an interview that I heard on NPR (I like to listen to people I don't know talking while I drive over hill and yon for work). So this guy found the perfect diet! and all you have to do is become some sort of athlete like this guy who is a shot-putter (someone who puts shot). He said that because of his "raging metabolism" he thinks he lost around 7lbs by only eating peanuts on a flight. But don't worry about him..he said he made it all back after 6 full meals in one day. Ahh the good ol' days of childhood and apparently shot-putters.

So, you want to lose 7 lbs in one day too? good for you, just run out to the nearest sports store and pick yourself up a nice 16lbs shot put if your a guy and 8.8lbs one if yer a gal, and get out there and may the hernias begin!

full store can be found at NPR.

1 comment:

Rachel A said...

Okay mister,
You know how this email is going to go. Slacker blah blah blah...take two minutes to update...blah...you know full well....blah blah...people will visit if you post often... Okay, so that's my repremand. But whatever, you're a big boy. POST SOMETHING ALREADY!!! :)