Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Number 1

I don't need to explain how a "blog" works to anyone that I imagine will be reading these posts, as I'm sure there will be a total of 3;

  1. Me, trying to raise my page visit count,
  2. Some guy that randomly falls through a black hole and happens to come across it, and
  3. Those annoying comment spammers that will leave comments regarding my great financial luck in being pre-approved for historic low interest rates. Whoo hoo!
regardless, this will contain my simple musings from my day to day life.

3 comments:

Rachel A said...

Congratulations...you have been preapproved for a $1000 down, no interest payment to Rachel A and your first payment can be due as soon a tomorrow. Lucky you! (Rob liked Ironman as well when I let him to go watch it by himself because I am kind, caring and sweet.)

Kes said...

You are cute and funny.

:)

Kes

Gail said...

Hey, Jay! you are cool! I am getting some insights into your personality!!