Saturday, May 10, 2008

ComiCon

No this is not a convention for communist..Matt and I got up early today and headed up to the Seattle convention place to attend the Emerald City Comicon. Following our oh so trusty GPS navigation system we only circled the block 2 times in order to find the right entrance for parking. (Sometimes, I can hear the dissapointment in her voice as she tell me to make this turn or that, and then finally says, "Turn around when possible". One day I may turn it on and have her refuse to speak to me..oh well, its not as if I'm new to breaking hearts.) Anyway back to the issue at hand, the place was packed with fun and interesting people. The majority of the room was filled with people selling comics(who'd thunk it), and other paraphernalia. There were several stars from scifi shows and movies, and several members from the 501st(see pic with Matt Fett and Me). Matt also got a signed photo of the kid who played Boba Fett in Episode II(hes not much of a kid any more, we was a pretty cool guy). That was pretty much it, we came home and relaxed. Oh..and we ate subway there.

No comments: