Saturday, May 10, 2008

Speed Seizures

After the enjoyable ward dinner, Matt and I caught a 9:45pm showing of Speed Racer. Matt has 3 words to describe this movie "Off the Hook". Hmmm, I will probably have to come up with a cool fun rating system for shows that I watch but for now I'm just gonna have to say that most people are not gonna like this show. There is a lot of action, and even though this is based off of an old cartoon, and made to be humorous, on several parts it was above and beyond the silly factor. Now, I want to make this clear, I HATE CRITICS! I feel that everyone has different tastes and that make the world a better place. That being said, watch at your own risk, this follows a very anime type flow and feel(lots of bright colors and flashing lights). Regardless, if it looks interesting to ya, by all means please go and enjoy, just getting out and hanging with my brother was fun enough to over come any cheesy scenes.

No comments: