Friday, May 9, 2008

Party Day #1


Yesterday my brother Matt came to visit us from Cali, first activity of the non-stop party trip; a production from the Tumwater High School of Little Shop Of Horrors, I found that the play version of this classic is a little bit darker than then the '86 version with Rick Moranis. The high school did a great job, however the sound could have been a little louder, as it was often hard to hear the actors singing above the background music.

Tonight our ward is throwing a Mothers Day cook off. The men of the ward will be having a cooking competition judged by the ladies...I will be bringing my WORLD FAMOUS HMONG EGGROLLS! ya they are that good, worth every cap.

And tomorrow, Matt and I will be going to the Seattle ComicCon, sadly I just learned that Adam Baldwin from the Fire Fly series will not be attending! Rest assured Adam will be receiving some very strong grumbling from us!

No comments: