Thursday, March 18, 2010

Emerald City Comicon 2010




Another successful Comicon. Matt, Cap, and I made the trip to the Emerald City Comicon and might I say this was the best one yet. It was also the Green Lanterns debut and with the help from friends I think it turned out great. Even though this is a comic convention really only about 5% dress up so those that did got their pictures taken a lot, I had mine taken at least 50 times and you know I was a bit concerned when I first showed up with the skin tight spandex and all but it soon went away and I quite enjoyed it. I had the opportunity to get my photo with both Leonard Nimoy and Stan "The Man" Lee, not wanting to get out of my costume i chose to get my pic with Stan dressed up, I did however apologize for the DC nature of my costume as he the creator of Spider Man, Iron Man, Thor and many others which are DC's rival Marvel, and he responded "oh, thats alright...well just shoot you on the way out." So I cant wait till next year when I will hopefully be flying the Red Yellow and Blue colors of the Man of Steel! Need to get Taron out here with a Batman outfit.

No comments: